Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vacation- Navarre Beach, Florida (June)


On the way to Florida, I would eat and then watch SpongeBob and then sleep and then eat some more. Mom and Dad pretty much can't stand to hear another thing from Spongebob Squarepants. It takes about 11 hours, but we split it up into 2 days due to me!!!!




This is what Navarre Beach looks like... and boy was I ready to get out of the car and run around. Grandma and Grandpa rode with the Poe family, so we didn't have to drive three cars to Florida. We had a 3 bedroom/ 3 bath condo on the 10th floor. I talked to them alot on the walkie talkies we had.











I wasn't very fond of the floaties. I would much rather be climbing up and down the stairs to the pool or playing at the faucet with a new girlfriend I found.















We played a lot at the pool and even went crabbing at night !


























I enjoyed spending time with my cousins Megan and Haley.
My most favorite thing was playing in the water from the faucet by the pool.



I loved going out on the balcony with everyone! (Don't worry!! My big head/body couldn't fit through the bars!)

No comments: