Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Learning about the Lawnmower


I love to get on the lawnmower, especially whenever I get into or out of the car. I run and climb up on it and start driving. I went around a few times with Daddy on this day and then I noticed some toys in Big Daddy and Grandma's garage. Dad and Mom have to call them and ask them to shut their garage door before we come over, or else we will never make through the door. I am learning new things everyday. I can say "fish", "spoon", "ball", "shoes", "dog" , "sit" (which sounds like he is cussing, if you know what I mean) and some others. When asked how old I am, I will MOST of the time show you the number 1. I am almost 17 months old and I am actually slimming down a bit. I still have big cheeks and big legs, but I have lost some of my baby fat.

No comments: