Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fun Day at Splash Kingdom Waterpark

Here's a picture of me and my cousin Colby ( 1 year older than me). We are waiting on Aunt Dawn and the girls to get here so we can go have some fun in the sun!!


The park doesn't open until 11 am and I normally take a nap after lunch, so needless to say, I was out for a little while. This is my cousin Haley. She took me on a bunch of slides. She will be a great babysitter one day. We are ready for her to get older and learn to drive so Mommy and Daddy can go out on some dates ALONE!!!!!
































There were two different parks for little kids and Colby and I enjoyed them both. One was mostly slides and the other one had a lot of fountains. I finally learned how to sit up when sliding. I used to lean way back and end up bumping my head everytime.





No comments: