Monday, May 05, 2008

Merry Christmas to Drew!!!!!














I got a lot of stuff in my stocking, but I really enjoyed the chocolate Santa Clauses the most. Momma helped me open some of my gifts while Daddy most of his time putting them together so I could play with them. Thanks DAD!


Daddy got a really cool present this year- I will even love to play on it! It's called Rockband and you can play the drums, sing and play two guitars. The present was from Big Daddy, Grandma, and us. Hope you enjoy it Daddy!



Look what Santa brought me! My very own workshop! I can hammer, saw, drill, and make all kinds of other noises that drive mom and dad crazy! What was Santa thinking?!! In the second picture above, I look somewhat sleepy here, but let me assure you that I am very excited about my first football. Notice the team on the side- of course, none other than the TEXAS A&M AGGIES! Whoop!

No comments: