Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Easter 2008

Happy Easter Drew Drew! What did the Easter bunny bring you this year? I see some candy, cars, and bubbles!! Man- he knows exactly what you like to eat and play with. Below, Ava enjoyed helping Drew get everything out of his Easter basket so he could get a better view of all of his gifts. Thanks for the help Miss Ava!

We went over to Big Daddy and Grandma's house for Easter lunch. Momma is getting bigger and bigger each day. We still have another month before my brother Jake will arrives. The end is near mom- try to relax!!!

Here I am hunting for eggs at Gamma and Papa's house. I found eggs filled with candy and dollars too. Me and my cousin Colby were the only ones hunting for eggs- Jake will be running around with us next year.






















No comments: