Saturday, April 22, 2006

My New Friends








These are my new friends. In the first picture is my friend Avery who is 3 weeks older than me. I met her on Easter Sunday at my grandparent's church. She and her parents live in Oklahoma, so we may not get to hang out as much as I would like. All of the other babies here go to my church. The second and third picture are triplets-Alyssa, Alexis, and Austin. They are 8 months old. My friend Jordan is in the fourth picture and Ethan is in the last picture. Jordan is 1 day older than me and Ethan will be a year old in May. All of my church friends and our moms had a play day this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»